Nothing else Matters de Metallica

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

So close no matter how far
It couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know


I never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No, nothing else matters


Video Musical del tema de Metallica con su canción Nothing else Matters Video Subtitulado al idioma español


El tema “Nothing else Matters” pertenece al disco llamado “Black Album” es el quinto disco de la agrupación de Metallica que vendió cerca de 15 millones de copias, además la critica catalogo el disco como una verdadera obra maestra

0 Responses to Metallica - Nothing else Matters [Letra y Video Subtitulado al español]

Publicar un comentario

Si algún video no funciona, por favor avisarme a través de un comentario, youtube a estado borrando gran cantidad de videos.

Descripcion

En este sitio encontraras letras y videos musicales de los temas mas reconocidos, si desea hacer una crítica, sugerencia o algún pedido musical puede contactarse a través de este email letrasvideos@gmail.com

Archivo del blog